When you’ve got an out of date packet of Quorn pieces in the fridge and a packet of green beans that need using up, there’s only one thing for it. Quorn and green bean curry.
Quorn and green bean curry (serves 4)
1 350g pack Quorn pieces
100g green beans, trimmed and chopped into thirds
1 onion, chopped
1 can tinned tomatoes
3 tbsp curry powder
- Fry the onion for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the curry powder and fry for another minute.
- Add the Quorn pieces and fry for a few more minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes.
- Fill the empty tin with water and add the water to the pan.
- Add the green beans.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.