I’m glad I didn’t make these yesterday on Vegan Monday, as there’s no way I would have been able to resist them until today. Quick, easy and I didn’t even need to leave the house to buy any ingredients. Oh, they’re flipping delicious, too.
Chilli cheese flapjacks (makes 9 slices)
(recipe taken from All Recipes)
50g butter, melted (I didn’t have any butter, so used Flora)
150g any hard cheese, grated
2-3 chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
150g porridge oats
Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C and grease an 8” square tin.
- While the butter is melting gently in a pan, combine the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter to the bowl and mix well.
- Pat the mixture into the tin and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the flapjack is cool, cut into slices